16 x 100 Watt High-Power Cool-Running Multi-Zone Amplifier with 5-Band EQ per channel
The Architect ‘P’ Series superbly complements AudioControl’s popular high-power Architect multi-zone amplifier series with an industry leading 100 Watts RMS per channel into 8 ohms, 200 watts per channel into 4 ohms; all channels driven. The P800 uses a cool running proprietary design, including AudioControl’s LightDriveTM anti-clipping protection and features input busing capability, output pass-thru, master 12V trigger in/out plus local 12V trigger inputs on all zones, signal sensing as well plus coax SPDIF inputs for digital sources.
- 8 Channels of High Power and AudioControl Performance
- 100 watts per Channel at 8 Ohms (All Channels Driven)
- 200 watts per Channel at 4 Ohms (All Channels Driven)
- Bridgeable as an 4 channel amplifier at 400 watts
- Low Standby Current Draw of Less Than 1 Watt
- Compact Design Fits into 1 Rack Space
- LightDriveTM Anti-Clipping Protection Circuitry
- 2 x Input Buses (Digital and Analog)
- Local Zone Input Trigger
- 12v Trigger Input and Output
- Signal-Sensing On All Channels
- Input Busing and Level Controls
- Mono-switch for Improved Bridging
- Beefy Rack Mount Brackets Included
- Five Year AudioControl Warranty
Specifications Table Footer Model Number Architect P800 Part Number 8611380 Dimensions 1.75"H x 17"W (19" with ears) x 15.8"D Number of Channels 8 Power Output (two channel bridged) 8Ω bridged @ 1000Hz THD 1.0% 400 Watts S/N Ratio @Rated output 105 (A wtd, ref full output) Input Sensitivity 1 Vrms for full output, level at maximum Crosstalk 80dB @ 1kHz BTU/Hour Heat Dissipation Max 1560 BTU/hr BTU/Hour Heat Dissipation Standby 2.7 BTU/hr Power Consumption (Max) 1800 Watts Power Consumption (Idle) 35 Watts Input Gain 30dB DAC Specifications 32-192 kHz sample rate, 16/24 bit depth
This product does not have a video.
- Instructions & Data Sheets
This product does not have any related items.