16 x 100 Watt Channel High-Power Cool-Running Multi-Zone Amplifier
The Architect ‘P’ Series superbly complements AudioControl’s popular high-power Architect multi-zone amplifier series with an industry leading 100 Watts RMS per channel into 8 ohms, 200 watts per channel into 4 ohms; all channels driven. The P2660 uses a cool running proprietary design, including AudioControl’s LightDriveTM anti-clipping protection and features input busing capability, output pass-thru, master 12V trigger in/out plus local 12V trigger inputs on all zones, signal sensing as well plus coax SPDIF inputs for digital sources.
- 16 Channels of High Power and AudioControl Performance
- 100 watts per Channel at 8 Ohms (All Channels Driven)
- 200 watts per Channel at 4 Ohms (All Channels Driven)
- Bridgeable as an 8 channel amplifier at 400 watts
- Low Standby Current Draw of Less Than 1 Watt
- Compact Design Fits into 2 Rack Spaces
- LightDriveTM Anti-Clipping Protection Circuitry
- 12v Trigger Input and Output
- 2 x Input Buses (Digital and Analog)
- Local Zone Input Trigger
- Signal-Sensing On All Channels
- Input Busing and Level Controls
- Mono-switch for Improved Bridging
- Beefy Rack Mount Brackets Included
- Five Year AudioControl Warranty
Specifications Table Footer Model Number Architect P2660 Part Number 8611360 Dimensions 3.5"H x 19"W (17" with ears off) x 15.5"D Number of Channels 16 Power Output (two channel bridged) 8Ω bridged @ 1000Hz THD 1.0% 400 Watts S/N Ratio @Rated output >105dB, A-wtd, ref full output Input Sensitivity 1 Vrms for full output, level at maximum Stand-by Power Consumption 0.4 Watts Crosstalk >80 dB @ 1 kHz BTU/Hour Heat Dissipation Max 890 BTU/hr BTU/Hour Heat Dissipation Standby 1.4 BTU/hr Power Consumption (Max) 1300 Watts Power Consumption (Idle) 27 Watts Input Gain 27dB DAC Specifications 32-192 kHz sample rate, 16/24 bit depth
This product does not have a video.
- Instructions & Data Sheets
This product does not have any related items.